SUBSCRIBE & SAVE + FREE SHIPPING - Free shipping on orders over $50!
Corn silk is a type of natural fiber that grows on corn plants. It’s used as an herbal remedy for a variety of illnesses in traditional or folk medicine.
Benefits of Drinking Cornsilk Tea:
1. Boil water to 100 degrees Celsius
2. In a teapot, pour about one tablespoon of corn silk and add one cup of boiling water.
3. Ensure your teapot is sealed with a lid, then allow the corn silk to steep for 15-20 minutes.
4. Strain tea into mug. Add lemon, lime, or fresh ginger root to enhance flavor; add honey to sweeten.
5. If cold tea is preferred, wait to cool and serve over ice.
Adults are recommended to drink one cup, two to three times a day.
Cornsilk is not recommended if you take any of the following:
Category: anti-inflammatory balance blood sugar blood sugar diuretic fiber kidneys lower cholesterol potassium UTI
Sign up and receive 5000 pts to test out in our Store.
Earning and redeeming CocoPoints
You can get better earnings and redeeming rates at higher tier levels.
Learn more about our program