Jose, Ataja & Sajata. Fit Pregnancy Magazine.
Our mission is to enhance your lifestyle and well-being through natural means, by offering extraordinary products and exceptional service. We strive to make it easy for you to prioritize your health and happiness, and to help you live your best life possible.
Our promise is to bring joy and extraordinary service by providing luxurious, effective, and healthy skin care products for even the most sensitive skin.We are passionate about protecting the environment and humanity. We do this through our green practices and educating others to do the same.
• Free of parabens, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances (Parfum), mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals.
• We use only organic and wild crafted ingredients.
• Handmade in small batches for freshness.
• In an effort to reduce plastic overload in our landfills, oceans and fish, we use glass and metal containers. Recycle-able plastic as minimally as possible.
• Packaging for shipping in paper or corn pops. Boxes cardboard, paper bags.
• Tested on our children and other humans.
• We plant a tree for every product sold.
Cocolene has banned over 1500 toxic ingredients that are regularly found in your everyday products.Using gentle yet potent plant extracts, therapeutic essential oils, and all natural ingredients, we create high quality skincare and wellness products by capturing nature’s best. In appreciation and for respect to our environment, Cocolene is committed to making ethical decisions to sustain, and protect our home, planet Earth.
Father, Photographer, Graphic Designer
The Lab Runner