Return, Refund & Exchange Policy
IMPORTANT: Due to Covid-19 all sales are final, we are not accepting any returns of any merchandise until further notice.
At Cocolene, we create products with the highest quality, fresh ingredients without the use of preservatives. All products have a six (6) month shelf life from the time it arrives at your door and must be kept in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight to maintain efficacy. If temperatures in your area reach above 90 degrees, we suggest you keep your product in the fridge. Product color and consistency variations are normal with natural products made in small batches.
For quality assurance our products are put through a quality control check after each batch is made and before each product is shipped. It is because of this that we keep a stringent return policy. If you have any questions on the products and how they may work for your skin type or condition, please don't hesitate to contact us either by online chat, email or phone, we’d be more than happy to assist you.
In the chance that you make an accidental order, you may return your unopened product at your cost within seven (7) days for a full refund back to the credit card that was used, or for a product exchange, or account credit for future purchase.
- Refunds or exchanges are not permitted after seven (7) days of purchase.
- All items being returned to the Cocolene warehouse must be sent with a tracking number and packaged securely for safe return. Items returned broken or used will not be refunded.
- All returned items are checked before refunds are processed.
- Returned items that were purchased using loyalty points or partial points will not be re-credited to your account and product may only be exchanged.
- Returned items that were purchased using a gift card, will receive an online store credit.
- Any items purchased with cash at a Cocolene Pop-Up, Trade Show or Marketplace are not eligible for a refund.
- Any recurring orders that are not cancelled before the card on file has been charged and/ or shipment is sent out, are not eligible for a refund or exchange. It is the customers responsibility to cancel any recurring order prior to the system reorder date.
- Any products purchased at a retailer carrying Cocolene must be returned to the same place of purchase and according to the sellers return policy.
If you receive an order that arrives broken, please take a picture of it as soon as it arrives, and email it email@example.com.
All shipments made from the cocolene warehouse are now sent with a tracking system.
- Any shipment that has been marked by the postal service as delivered, is no longer the responsibility of Cocolene and must be taken up by the customer with the postal service.
- If you live in an area where your packages are not safe to be left at your door or mailbox, please select signature delivery upon check out to sign for the package or pick it up from the postal service for your added security.
- Cocolene will not refund a purchase that a customer claims has not been delivered. All orders received are automated with tracking numbers that are sent via email to the customer who can use this number to track a shipment.
- Cocolene is not responsible for any orders undelivered due to input errors or incorrect address.